Handwriting is an important fine motor skill that children have to develop during the early childhood years.
- Encourages the child to use of the three finger grip
- Indirectly teaches the child the writing movements needed for writing
- Encourages repetition
- Prepares the child's hand to write letters and numbers
- Supports handwriting development in older children who have not learned cursive in a 3 - 6 classroom.
- Emphasizes the process of making the letter using the three finger grip
- 7 boards with different writing patterns
- A long tray
- A stand for all the boards and the tray.
What our friends are saying:
- Reviewed by ANA JIMENEZ Contact ANA JIMENEZon April 29, 2014
Excellent material, looks very nice on the shelf. Great Customer Service. This is a must have for any classroom.
Share on Facebook